Features yellow onyx stone
- Has little resistance to moisture and weathering.
- It has low resistance to scratches and abrasion.
- Yellow onyx stone is more expensive than other stones due to its attractiveness and high quality.
- The presence of quartz and other silicate minerals increases the durability and strength of marble.
Advantages of yellow onyx stone
- Yellow onyx stone has more durability in indoor spaces due to its high strength.
- This stone does not increase the overall weight of the building due to its low weight.
- It has less porosity than other rocks.
- Yellow onyx stone is easy to clean.
- Due to the lack of heat retention, onyx always has a cool surface and keeps the environment cool.
- This stone was sandy and polished.
Disadvantages of yellow onyx stone
- Yellow onyx stone with wavy gray streaks becomes dull if exposed to sunlight, so it is best not to use it on the exterior.
- This stone absorbs them faster due to its lack of resistance to contamination, so it is not suitable for exterior facades.
- This stone is not suitable for decoration because it is more expensive than other decorative stones.
- Corrosion of yellow marble onyx is high and sensitive to acidic substances
- This stone gets scratched quickly.